Tuesday, March 31, 2009

VISA CEO loses his credit cards



Talk about irony - the CEO of the world's largest credit card network lost his own credit cards the other day.

Joseph Saunders, the Chief Executive of VISA, flew from its headquarters in San Francisco to speak at a financial services conference held by Goldman Sachs in New York on Thursday morning.

"I'm supposed to start off, and say that I'm very happy to be here, and I guess I am. But it's 4:15 in the morning as far as I'm concerned, and I lost my wallet on the way here," he said as he began his talk at 7:15 am EST. "It's rather embarrassing when somebody steals my credit cards."

Hopefully by then he'd already called the customer service lines to have his cards cancelled, and he most likely has at least a little influence within VISA's loss prevention department.

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment