Sunday, May 3, 2009

They call me...

Ha ha ha.. None expects that I have these  number of nick names... Order doesn't mean a bit

(1) HUNTER                     Owner : MYSELF      

This was named by myself when I started a group called " CYBERHUNT " by which we released a blog and 2 forums.

And now even after closing them :(  my friends call me so. 

Interesting Moment: Once my friend, ADITYA called me in a shopping mall with this name and obviously I quickly responded to him.

############################################################

(2)  VETAGAADU            Owner : MALI

This is from one of my closest friends. This is the translated word of " HUNTER " in TELUGU. 

Interesting Moment: He he, she called only two times. But point is that, I really love being called HUNTER or other names meaning the same.

############################################################

(3) HALLY                        Owner : KALLU

I think its because of the spectacles I have. Well coming to the frequency of usage, Its way ahead all other names and stands next to HUNTER.

Interesting Moment: A good morning message or a casual chat in mobile starts by calling this name. She loves it and so I.

############################################################

(4) JAATHI                         Owner : MYSELF     * Not a name, initially.

I used call my classmates so and particularly our boys group. But it slowly reverted back as I used to use it frequently. And my friend SUNIL started calling me so.

Interesting Moment: I didn't expect my friends would actually use this name on the cake they brought on my Birthday along with HUNTER.




############################################################

(5) SREELU                      Owner : Parents

Well this is what they call me in home and even all relatives.

Interesting Moment: My neighbours mistakenly considered it as SREENU :(

############################################################

(6) DETECTIVE NARADHA     Owner : My class girls

I seriously don't know the reason !!!!!

Interesting Moment: It's nearly 2 years since they have named so and they didn't call me even one time...ha ha ha... 

############################################################

(7) LADDA            Owner : MALI

Though she uses this name for three guys, I am mostly called so, and she agrees too.. ha ha..well, coming to the meaning, god knows !!!! ha ha ha

Interesting Moment: A good morning message or a casual chat in mobile starts by calling this name and I seriously love it.

############################################################

(8) GULAPUVU GOVINDHAM     Owner : ADITYA KARAN

Villian in a movie named " ANASUYA " is called so. He has a french beard like me.

Interesting Moment: Sports week, and everyone is seriously watching a match and suddenly I entered the scene. That's it, ADITYA cried loud this name. ha ha ha..everyone enjoyed it.

############################################################

(9) KEEK KEEK              Owner : ADITYA

Do you remember the road runner show ? Ya that's the source. Its my fast words and hair style which influenced this name.

Interesting Moment: This was actually the first name I was called other than my actual one in the college. Its kinda interesting though. They like it, and so I.

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment