Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to home

Ahhhhh I can sense keystrokes of my keyboard.... At last I'm discharged from hospital yesterday. Blog is full with comments and my mail box is full with requests. Now I have around 100 requests. I will start working on them, but this time it will be slow process as I can't spend more time before my PC.

Way I proceed

1. Read your mail.
2. If I think it doesn't take much time I start searching for it and if found, I will flag the mail.
3. If its a huge information you are asking, I will come back :)

Why do I flag

1. Requested information is found.
2. Question is not at all clear ( I will send a personal mail to you )
3. Repeated submissions of same request.

So please use a valid Email-ID and give clear details regarding your request.

And USE ONLY "CONTACT ME" FORM

Well I don't watch Telugu shows or only touch movies rarely, so please don't drag me in that world.

HuNtEr

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment