Thursday, July 23, 2009

Part time online jobs : Request Post


There are many websites which provide part time online jobs. I too tried many of them, But I am fed up with mode of payment, initial amount ehich we have to invest and other reaons. But friends, search for "Freelance" jobs. These jobs are trust worthy and the payment depends totally on your work.

Well, what is Freelance ?

Wiki Says,

A freelancer, freelance worker, or freelance is a self-employed person who pursues a profession without a long-term commitment to any particular employer.


Let me make simple to you. Suppose you are a good writer about any information you know and so you can try to blog in your own blog or get paid for posting in other;s blogs.

Or you are a genius in coding, than you can complete projects in your respective platform and sell the code.

So simply know your talent and be a freelance worker.

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

1 comments:

Robert patel | April 28, 2015 at 10:02 AM  

Hey dude…good article. You are the best writer that I have come across so far. You have a knack for words, I must say. I have bookmarked your web page. Please keep writing such wonderful blogs. For freelancers, who are working to earn the extra bucks…your article is worth millions of dollars. You are my FPG (friend, philosopher and guide)! I have wholeheartedly stepped into the freelance zone and checked out some sites like www.elance.com, www.zopcodes.com , free online at home jobs. You have woken me up to the possibilities of marketplaces. Thank you and keep posting!

Post a Comment