Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Programming in "C"

To me 'C' is a portal to the Programming World. The very moment I reliazed that a human can show dictatorship on computers using programming languages, 'C' became my friend. I used to solve problems and at last use 'C' for the system to run my problem.

I never considered programming language as a tech gun for solving problem. It's our ability to understand and solve the problem is what that counts.

Following is list showing "I Love You" in different languages from this post in my blog.

English - I love you
Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
Albanian - Te dua
Arabic - Ana behibek

Well, the meaning is same in all cases. Its the same feeling one expresses towards other person in all the languages.

And so it is same scenario in programming languages. Making the system or computer work in different languages on a unique way of solving the problem.

Choosing the programming language is the final step in solving the problem. This is what I believe in.

Coming to the actual point.....I want to start new section where "Problem Solving" is given more importance than "Programming Languages". I will take basic problems and try to show how actually one can think without using technical words.

So your feedback on this new section or queries will help rest of the visitors.

It will be a new way to learn 'C' with main intention in learning "Problem Solving" than learning "Programming Languages".

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

1 comments:

Anonymous | September 6, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

very nice topic ,,,go ahead with new concepts :)


sindhu

Post a Comment