Thursday, December 31, 2009

1st Anniversary Of 'hunter for you'


It's been a wonderful ride from the day I started the this blog on January 1st 2009. Clock is ticking for the New Year for many and also for my blog to celebrate it's first birthday.

I achieved Google Page Rank of 1 in just three months. I thank all the visitors for the huge response. I hope, my blog will bag 15,000 visitors by the end of this year.

Well good news is that, I haven't added ads into my blog. But I'm a student so spending money on blog is out of question. I'm planning to buy a domain name and also space so that I can host source codes of the programs I want to share with IT visitors.

Yeah, you read that :D I wanna start new section to post small tutorials and my cute little codes to help many newbies as me and to ask help of most of the Tech Guru's out there.

So it's gonna be Programming with Coffee of Weird and Mysterious News.

And hey, there's something to add up. You gonna meet second "HUNTER" from Jan 1st.
This is my 695th post in this blog.

And don't hesitate to ask new sections or tags (Whatever you call :D), I will add them up if they won't disturb theme of the blog.

But first I have to search for sources who are ready to fund me even in small amounts. If you like my work of searching weird and mysterious news, posting tech tutorials and even searching off beat topics for you then please donate even if it is a little amount. I need $11 for buying the domain.

Following image is from "Google Analytics" showing visitor statistics to this blog.



Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

5 comments:

Anonymous | December 17, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

congrats dude :) u did a gr888 job all ta year ,by posting diff sections of news.ALL THE BEST 4 coming years:):)

Anonymous | December 30, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

2 days to goooo :)

Anonymous | January 1, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

Happy Anniversary :) Happy New Year :)

Knight Rider | January 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Happy Anniversaryy :)

sriharsha | January 1, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Thanks a lot..

Post a Comment