Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Being Happy :)

A glowing face not which everyone have daily. From past two months I’m so happy that I have forgot that there is a word called “sad” ;) A good job, happy family, lots of friends and well wishers are what I own now. Bunch of habits, movies and adventurous treks are adding the thrill to my life. There were moments in my life where I thought I was one of the happiest persons in the world. But this one is different :D this is a marathon, more than that too :P 

I was placed in an MNC during my graduation(2009). But due to recession they decided to call me in 2010. So the gap of one year bugged me a lot. And then my miraculous enrollment into IIIT-Bangalore for post graduation, changed everything. Well I will get into those details in my later posts ;) But for now understand that I came from dilemma to a place where I saw success.

I just can’t think of a better  conclusion to this post or what to add too :P

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment