Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do you want me to search for you, again?

One of the reasons why the blog got named hunter4u is that, I search the content for you in WWW. It was such a great success with mails flooding my inbox daily. I had to shut that service as I couldn't process as the request queue increased daily. Being only hunter in this process is the major factor in calling off the service. But I was never happy. I'm unable to fulfill the necessity, this blog came up. I'm ready to search for you again. I'll post the searched content along with the name of the person who requested it. So, what do you say? Shall I give another try? 

As you might have observed, I'm rarely posting these days. Well, reason is that I'm busy with my new job. But searching and posting will bring back me into the web world.

All those RSS readers, kindly spare time and give me your opinion on this. 

help me to help you out :)

Update: I will post a web form so that one can send request through that. Comments will do, but sending request through form is advised.   

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment