Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rights, Responsibilities & Respect towards ladies by guys

It was always been a challenge to me on how to compare a woman. I start with fragile, flower, crystal, cross many pages and finally end up with 'respect'.

Maybe it’s my experience (I'm damn good people watcher) or it is something which I took for granted. But I'm happy the way I'm towards them.

Most of the ladies I met showed less common sense. Please wait for a moment before you take decision on me.

It is just that their acts look nonsense sometimes, which aren't. Wondered why she asks you again and again the same question of whether you ate? It's because she cares for you.

May be the saying, 'To err is human' correspond more to women. But it is not that they have less IQ. While sometimes I see their ignorance or innocence, most of the time they act out of care and love.

Or maybe my world is so small that I saw only such ladies and concluded so. A close friend of mine once said to me that, one can write a book about a man but will surely fail even if they think that writing about a woman is possible. And so my writings would be just excerpts.

RRR Formula

While it is Right of a young guy to flatter, impress and even flirt a lady, it is his prime Responsibility to not hurt her feelings. He should always Respect her for what she is.

This is where I'll end this abruptly as the reasons come with fury because of those who usually don't follow above rule.

Related Posts :



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

4 comments:

humlog | January 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous | March 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

hi blogger,

i jus now came across ur article RRR... good u r a good people watcher... but let me say this u don analyse people.... sorry to say this because u only see women or girls from ur perspective... may be asking every then about whether u ate means nonsense to u... but very sorry don try to mock at girls care as ignorance or innocence.... what ever come may ... on earth girls are much much reliable and of course the most trust worthy people...

and sorry for complimenting u at the last....

really nice blog...

great work.

sriharsha | March 10, 2011 at 3:13 PM  

@Anonymous...

I read the post again and couldn't find the part where I mocked girls/ladies. For god's sake, I was on their side. Didn't you get that?

Sorry, If I confused you.

Thanks for your time,
Hunter4u

Larissa Dundon | September 13, 2017 at 12:09 AM  

Thanks for sharing Interesting post. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I appreciate with this and I like learning about this subject. If possible, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. and also see my blog post Vancouver digital marketing. I have found it really useful.

Post a Comment